The content of the e-book is being organized into three parts:
* Part I: Envision the Possibilities – introduces the changes in Office 2010 and shows how can make the most of the new features to fit the way of work today.
* Part II: Hit the Ground Running – focuses on each of the Office 2010 applications in turn, spotlighting the key new features and showing how they relate to the whole.
* Part IV: Next Steps with Office 2010 – zooms up to the big picture and provides examples to help the users to think through interoperability.
Chapters in “First Look: Microsoft Office 2010” e-book:
* Chapter 1 – Welcome to Office 2010.
* Chapter 2 – Express Yourself Effectively and Efficiently.
* Chapter 3 – Collaborate in the Office and Around the World.
* Chapter 4 – Create and Share Compelling Documents with Word 2010.
* Chapter 5 – Create Smart Data Insights with Excel 2010.
* Chapter 6 – Manage Rich Communications with Outlook 2010.
* Chapter 7 – Produce Dynamic Presentations with PowerPoint 2010.
* Chapter 8 – Organize, Store, and Share Ideas with OneNote 2010.
* Chapter 9 – Collaborate Effectively with SharePoint Workspace 2010.
* Chapter 10 – Create Effective Marketing Materials with Publisher 2010.
* Chapter 11 – Make Sense of Your Data with Access 2010.
* Chapter 12 – Putting It All Together.
* Chapter 13 – Security in Office 2010.
* Chapter 14 – Training Made Easy.
Tải ở Windows Live SkyDrive.