It has been 4 years since my last post. The Earth still rotates itself from the West towards East and travels around the Sun but this world has been changing a lot within 4 years.
I started this blog from August 2008 when I was 21, an undergraduate student who was eager to learn and explore this world through the Internet. Since then, I have about more than 100 posts and they are mostly in Technology category.
During my graduation school, I only focused on paper works and research. That was a really tough time since I had to spend whole time of a single day to go in depth into topic of research as well as to publish enough publications for my graduation. As a result, this blog was like in Ice Age time period 😆 but the good thing is, I have never put it down since 2008. You can find out my very first post (probably at the same time as mammoth’s birth) up to now.
This world changes, so do I. From now on, I am planning to blog more frequently. And the topics, of course, will be mainly (90%) in Tech’s topics such as Cloud Computing, Big-data analysis and Programming; the remaining 10% of posts are for personal stuff and some shite.
It’s time to start blogging again.